Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
Berghof Foundation, Intern Communications
Lindenstrasse 34, Berlin, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
3-6 mesi (da agosto/settembre)
450 € mensili
- Horizon scanning of the external world and relevant peace and conflict news
- Generating and analysing statistics and internal reports on communications outreach
- Assisting with the building and updating of press and other contact lists
- Uploading and maintaining web content
- Assisting with events management and logistics
- Background research for communications products
- Depending on level of skills, may involve drafting, light editing and/or translation of selected texts (blogs, articles, newsletters)
- Supporting tasks, projects and planning, as needed.
- Advanced studies (M.A.) in communications, political science, journalism, international affairs or similar
- Prior practical experience in communications, marketing, media or similar
- Excellent communications skills in English required; additional languages, in particular German, Arabic and/or Spanish, an asset
- Good writing and editing skills an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office and experience with a Content Management System desired
- Graphic design skills are an asset
- Strong organizational, analytical and solution orientated skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Reliability, flexibility and perseverance.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.