Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
Allianz, Intern for Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) and Sustainable Investment Topics
Allianz Investment Management SE
Königinstraße 28, München, Germania
Legale/Affari internazionali, Contabilità e finanza, Ecologia e ambiente, Project/Business Management
L'offerta scade il 22/07/2020
- Support internal ESG related projects and processes.
- Support ESG related monitoring and reporting of the ca. EUR 750bn portfolio.
- Contribute to analyses of big amounts of investment data.
- Support ongoing projects (SDG mapping, de-carbonization pathways analysis, ESG B2B engagement related company research including industry report reading/writing).
- Ad-hoc requests (e.g. preparation of presentations, capital market research, portfolio analysis).
- Maintenance of the department-specific information platforms (Allianz Connect, SharePoint).
- Advanced stage of your degree in Business Administration, Economics, or Political Science with a genuine interest in capital markets, finance and sustainability.
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word. Knowledge of Bloomberg would be a plus.
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Excellent team player that enjoys working in an international environment.
- In-depth academic knowledge of, or great interest in, capital markets and sustainability topics (e.g. impact investing, SDGs, climate change, ESG B2B engagement).
- Good academic performance.
- Prior work experience through internships would be a plus.
- Ability to work in English (German a plus).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.