Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (Evaluation and Innovation Support)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
Benefit: contributo alle spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
During your traineeship, you will participate and contribute to the implementation of the Veterinary Medicines Regulation (EU) 2019/6 (VMP-Reg).
The provisions in the Veterinary Medicines Regulation (EU) 2019/6 (VMP-Reg), which will become applicable in January 2022, necessitates a review of many existing guidance documents and creation of several new guidances related to the authorisation of veterinary medicinal products. These need to be in place before January 2022. An initiative to identify and monitor how such guidances are put in place has been initiated.
- Increase knowledge of Veterinary Medicines Regulation.
- Gain knowledge of the Agency’s processes and procedures in the area of authorisation of veterinary medicinal products.
- Due to the important number of subjects addressed the trainee will learn about different areas in the veterinary Division including but not limited to innovative veterinary medicines and antimicrobial resistance.
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in veterinary/pharmacy/chemistrty (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.