Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
Danone, Internal Control Internship
Quai des Usines 160, Bruxelles, Belgio
Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
Almeno 5-6 mesi. Inizio: agosto 2020
- You perform and/or review process & controls testing to identify the potential risks, control weaknesses or opportunities for improvement;
- You contribute to defining action plans and proactively initiate recommendations to drive improvements in business processes & controls
- You evaluate and analyze data in systems and processes for improvement purposes;
- You contribute to IC improvement projects (e.g. support development of data analytics, control automation, continuous monitoring);
- You communicate effectively to a variety of stakeholders (e.g. business groups cross-entities);
- You perform authorizations reviews of internal systems and processes, and support the development enhancement of the Segregation of Duties (SoD) principles in the organization;
- You maintain Internal Control knowledge, through good internal documentation of best practices and common issues
We are looking for a HBO/Bachelor/Master student in Finance, Business Administration or Business Information Management/IT. You have the affinity for IT processes and ERP systems (e.g. SAP) and are eager to learn more about this field. You are able to use and analyze data in spreadsheets and have strong analytical skills in Excel. You are an open and enthusiastic person who is able to communicate the data analysis by connecting factories and business units. Also, you have an eye for detail and are not afraid to proactively reach out to people when necessary. You are an organized and results-oriented person and able to work in autonomy. You are defined as self-starter and team-player with a 'Can do' mindset.
There are also some compulsory requirements:
- You are an enrolled Bachelor/Master student in Business or a relevant field (non-EU citizens are only eligible to apply if they are enrolled in a Belgian university);
- You are fluent in English- oral and written; French or Dutch is considered as a plus;
- You can start at the beginning of August for at least 5-6 months, 4-5 days per week;
- You are able to work in Brussels, Belgium;
- This internship position is not suitable to perform your thesis (assignment).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.