Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
RTL Group, Intern in Group IT - Information Technology Financial Reporting
43, Boulevard Pierre Frieden, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Informatica/ICT, Contabilità e finanza
- Support the Group IT project manager through all relevant IT financial reporting phases (Budget-Actuals)
- Directly contribute to the data gathering and reporting of financial and non-financial KPIs
- Directly contribute to the delivery of pre-studies, prototypes and solutions to automate the IT financial reporting process
- Ensure a comprehensive and continuous documentation of projects and systems.
- You are currently studying for a relevant university degree (with focus on IT/Finance/Accounting), preferably for a Master’s degree in business administration
- Familiar with Finance and Accounting concepts
- Knowledges of IT concepts, organization models, IT security, Cloud computing
- Advanced skills on spreadsheet and data analytics tools (e.g. Excel, PowerBI) is an asset
- Fluent in English; any other language is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, autonomous and a team player
- Rigorous in your work and follow-up on processes
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.