Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (Research and Innovation)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
Benefit: contributo alle spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
During your traineeship, you will participate and contribute to the following projects:
1. Conduct a structured search of pre-submission contact databases (ITF, Scientific Advice, Paediatrics and Orphans) to identify questions on biomarkers and IVD/assays):
- Analyse/categorise the issues identified.
- Publish the outcome in a peer reviewed Journal
- Develop guidance/training and educational materials to support future engagement with developers.
2. Analyse Scientific Advice Qualification of novel methodologies opinions to date that recommend/require biomarker based patient selection:
- Critically review the EMA’s biomarker validation process, including duration and opportunities to discuss validation strategies in advance, in order to identify recommendations for change and thereby encourage greater uptake and use
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in Health Sciences (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, you will have:
- Analytical skills
- Data mining
- Database management
A PhD would be an additional advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.