Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
Philips, Internship: Marketing Insights & Analytics Personal Health
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Supporting the Digital & Social Experimentation Leads in their day-to-day activities
- Executing experiments set-out by the Experimenters (AB testing, optimizations, manage campaigns)
- Create briefings for designers and developers (to support the creation of digital experiments).
- Support on creating (digital) advertising for social media, search and other digital channels.
- Analyze and report on advertising, audiences and behavior.
- In addition, you will support the Insight Accelerators on consumer insight projects in Ventures & Solutions.
- Currently studying towards your University Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Communication and/or Economics. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Strong command on MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint),
- Great analytical skills and Interested in market research, data analysis, competitive analysis, and consumer research
- Digital savvy, good understanding of social media.
- Experienced or interested in AB testing, growth hacking and online advertising.
- Some experience in desk research (preferred)
- Fluent English communication both verbal and in writing
- Excellent networking / social skills and Team player
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.