Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/06/2020
European Medicines Agency, Trainee (Finance and Procurement)
EMA - European Medicines Agency
Domenico Scarlattilaan 6, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Legale/Affari internazionali, Logistica/Approvvigionamenti, Contabilità e finanza, Project/Business Management
10 mesi. Inizio: 1 ottobre 2020
1.360 euro mensili
Benefit: contributo alle spese di viaggio
L'offerta scade il 15/07/2020
- Procurement and contracts management by performing a wide range of tasks:
- Registration and management of contracts in SAP Contract Database, including carrying out sanity checks in relation to existing data in various databases and updating and correcting as necessary, inputting new data, and resolving database anomalies and discrepancies;
- Review and updating purchasing procedures and manuals;
- Perform data analysis and preparing reports and dashboards;
- Assist internal stakeholders with specific issues and requests;
- Identify possible tasks areas for automation and analyse the added value robotization and digitization could bring for the service;
- Support procurement professionals in establishing policies in the domain of market and financial analysis, forecasting and governance;
- Assist colleagues with relevant tasks as instructed by mentor and/or Head of Service;
- Foster team initiatives and well-being with the aim to work in a fun and engaging environment.
- Projects management: drafting of documents, preparation of communications including intranet updates, preparation of meetings and presentations, drafting and updating guidance material.
To be eligible for consideration for this placement, you are required to:
- enjoy full rights as a citizen of a European Union Member State or Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway;
- possess a university degree in Law (Contract, European public or private law), Procurement, Business Administration, Languages, Engineering, Finance or accounting or related subjects (minimum of three years or more) that must have been obtained within the last 12 months (July 2019 -July 2020) or be a university student on an Erasmus + or a similar programme or a PhD student.
- a thorough knowledge of English (at least level C1) and good knowledge of other official EU language (at least B2) of the Common European Framework for Languages
For criteria 1 and 2, you will be required to provide proof in the application form and at the interview stage. Failing to present these documents may result in the disqualification from the procedure.
In addition to the eligibility criteria, you will have:
- Excellent knowledge of standard Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with MS Teams being an advantage;
- Excellent command of written and oral English, with knowledge of other EU languages being an advantage;
- Basic project management skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.