Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2020
Continental, Internship for System Testing in Reliability
Strada Avram Imbroane 9, Timisoara, Romania
Retribuito + benefit
A car is made of hundreds of pieces and we test the reliability of each of them. We simulate the real-life conditions that each component must endure through induced vibrations, extreme weather conditions, corrosion environments, etc. Our job is to make sure the tests are performed according to international standards, reported correctly and following well rounded processes and timings. If you’re interested in enhancing your testing, technical and troubleshooting skills, our team values talent, learning and personal growth. A Reliability Test student has a key role in our department. If you join us your responsibilities will be:
- Contributes to debugging, repairing and modifying our test equipment and setups.
- Participates to small design activities and laboratory improvement projects.
- Is responsible for equipment's administration (repair, maintenance and calibration service).
- Offers support for test bench and equipment maintenance.
- Is responsible to maintain internal material stock. Is responsible for searching, ordering and managing the materials, external samples and services.
- Is responsible for logistic activities (packaging, handling, delivery and tracking) of packages.
- Student in a technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
- Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control
- Basic knowledge in the Mechanics;
- Basic knowledge of HW Electronics;
- Good communication and team player skills;
- Medium English language level.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.