Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2020
International Committee of the Red Cross, Traineeship in the Weapon Contamination Unit
ICRC, International Committee of the Red Cross
Avenue de la Paix 19, Geneva, Svizzera
Informatica/ICT, Sanitaria/medicale, Project/Business Management, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
12 mesi. Inizio: 1 settembre 2020
3.000 franchi svizzeri mensili lordi
L'offerta scade il 19/07/2020
- Manage the standardization process for data management across WeC, as it pertains to commonly collected information such as incident reporting, knowledge attitudes and practices, and risk awareness and safer behaviour activity tracking.
- Update the unit’s information management strategy to reflect current priorities and objectives (may include tailoring the strategy for specific regions).
- Consult proactively WeC field colleagues in the creation of data collection tools that can be applied across all WeC activities globally.
- Maintain regular communication with each region/delegation/mission to provide data-related support catered to the specific activities, context, and resources (ex. guidance on data validation and analysis).
- Assist Second-Level Support Application Administrator with the creation, testing, and maintenance of surveys in Device Magic, as well as with analysis and visualization of field data collected.
- Collaborate with WeC Learning & Development manager to design and implement a communications strategy, aiming to strengthen WeC’s presence within the unit as well as within the broader institution.
- Provide content updates and technical support for RASB WeC Jive community to ensure platform functioning and user feasibility, in close collaboration with the Norwegian Red Cross.
- Provide support to WeC Talent Manager, to adjust existing HR indicators for optimal monitoring and evaluation.
- Create quarterly WeC newsletter by organizing and consolidating contributions from delegations/regions and disseminating broadly among WeC community and associated actors in the Movement.
- Stand-in for colleagues (as required) to represent WeC in cross-metier meetings.
Certifications / Education required
- Recent graduate, with degree in relevant field (ex. public health, health management, epidemiology, communication, information management)
- No more than one year of professional experience (related to the role) since completion of the degree (or two years if you have been working in previous traineeships)
- Good knowledge of quantitative and/or qualitative methodologies
- Previous experience managing and analyzing data sets
Desired profile and skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (French an asset)
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, and familiarity with data collection and data visualization software (ie. Device Magic, Tableau, Excel, Power BI or similar/equivalent tools)
- Knowledge of and/or experience with managing quantitative and qualitative data
- Understanding of concepts and practices in monitoring and evaluation
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.