You will be a C++ Junior Software Engineer as a member of a scrum team that applies good development practices using e.g. C++11, STL, BOOST, Design Patterns; responsible for requirements analysis, test cases design, implementation and execution. You will have the opportunity to constantly develop your skills in IT and Telecommunications domains and work in a flexible and multicultural environment.
• Object oriented programming
• knowledge of C++
• Linux, shell scripting
• unit testing
• good communication in English (both written and spoken).
Nice to have knowledge in:
• SW development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM)
• cellular and broadband 4G access technologies (LTE)
• design patterns
• STL containers and algorithms.
• passion, positive attitude, engagement and desire to take over challenging assignments as part of a team, making things WORK
• willing to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure
• quick learner and adaptive to change in directions.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.