Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2020
P&G, Supply Chain Operations Internships
Temselaan 100, Brussels, Belgio
3 - 6 mesi
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitalised plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our operations.
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in P&G manufacturing plants, innovation centres and distribution facilities.
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain to the one of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products
Are you the Master student we're looking for?
- You are a born leader and passionate to make things happen, and this shows in your academic & non-academic achievements
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- You would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit
- You speak English & work well with Microsoft Office
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.