Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 25/06/2020
Beiersdorf, Internship - Trade Marketing Eucerin
Unnastrasse 48, Hamburg, Germania
Working as part of an international team, your internship will take place at our headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. Right from the start, you will have the opportunity to work independently on diverse tasks in an experienced and dedicated team of specialists. During your internship, you will be assisting in the operational Trade Marketing strategy towards partners in a range of markets globally, from Europe, to Africa, Middle East and Asia. You will do this in line with the centrally defined marketing, sales and brand strategies, activities and guidelines.
- Business or Economics qualification (preferable in masters studie or an excellent bachelor diploma)
- Enrolled during the whole internship, respectively internship after bachelor studies in preparation of master studies (internship needs to be completed within the gap year)
- Previous experience in marketing or sales, and experience of working/studying abroad, is desirable
- Strategic thinker and highly communicative team player with international mindset
- Effective conceptual, commercial and analytical skills and an autonomous, process-oriented working method
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Well-developed IT skills (MS Office, specifically PowerPoint and Excel)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.