Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Tesla, Technical Training Internship
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122 , Amsterdam , Paesi Bassi
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Comunicazione/Marketing, Educazione e Formazione, Statistica/Data analysis
- Support our team’s content migration into a new learning platform, ensuring our curriculum of online, virtual, and instructor-led training content is migrated seamlessly across systems.
- Develop a robust process to collect and understand training survey results from participants, and to improve our programs as a result.
- Schedule and coordinate EMEA-wide virtual training sessions based on key training needs in the field.
- Create and communicate reports of our training impact and reach.
- Implement a process improvement project to simplify our training intake, tracking, and planning approach.
- Background or education in communication, business, training, psychology, data science, engineering, but alternative tracks will be considered.
- Organized and able to manage time effectively on multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Comfortable with computer systems and able to learn new systems or programs quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel a must)
- Understanding of basic operations in the business workplace environment
- Process improvement experience a plus
- Experience with data analysis and data systems (such as Tableau) a plus
- Able to commute up to 1 day per week to Tilburg for collaboration
- Ability to collaborate with diverse teams
- Proactive and a fast learner
- Flexible and comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
In order to apply, you must be enrolled in higher education for the full duration of the internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.