Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Philips, Intern - Commercial Engagement & Communications
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
- Supporting the development of communication strategy around the initiatives that M2O delivers globally
- Creation of engagement channels to reach a large audience of Philips business, Markets and functions (i.e. newsletters, podcasts, webcasts etc.)
- Participation in Business Transformation M2O project management, enabling timely updates of high quality, meaningful, fact-based plans for Philips businesses, markets and functions.
- Supporting the development and deployment of the sales excellence strategies and policies
- Assisting the team in lead innovation in the creation and execution of go-to-market models, including risk share programs and new segment introduction.
- Management support in development and editing of PowerPoint presentations, videos, analysis and reporting
A University Master student in Business Administration, Economics, Science and Engineering, with an excellent academic track record. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
A genuine interest in Sales Excellence and a strong professional drive
Skilled in data analysis and reporting
Advanced PowerPoint and content development presentation skills and affinity with applications and tooling is a must
Proactive and solution oriented
Strong and open-minded team player who can work in a multicultural environment
Fluency in written/spoken English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.