Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Boehringer Ingelheim, EU Policy Internship 2020
Avenue Ariane 16, Brussels, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Monitor EU legislation and policy initiatives relevant to Boehringer Ingelheim’s business
- Support in policy research and drafting policy briefings
- Participate in events and meetings in European institutions and industry associations and prepare reports
- Support in organizing meetings and events
- Support the Corporate Office EU Team in various tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably in political science, law, business, or communications
- Profound understanding of the EU’s key policy-makers and stakeholders, decision-making processes and legislative procedures
- Strong interest in health, research and industrial policy-related issues, first professional experience in this area, and particularly in pharmaceuticals, would be an asset
- In possession of a valid EU residency permit
- Excellent command of the English language. German, French and other EU languages are considered a plus
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication and writing skills
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and proactive attitude
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.