Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Heineken, GP&CI Intern Marketing and Communication
Stadhouderskade 78, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
- Provide support to communication activities within the department of Global Process and Control Improvement (GP&CI) such as planning, drafting communication, reviewing communication
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of marketing material for the department including for example e-learning material, videos, flyers and presentations.
- Support the team activities in project management such as hosting webcasts, creating web posts.
- Design, maintain and supply content for our website(s)/platform(s), SharePoint and Facebook Workplace.
- Review final materials to validate correct spelling, grammatical, and layout errors.
Beside the core activities you will be involved in a variety of other activities that you can proactively support and learn from.
For this role we are looking for someone who takes initiative, can work independently and easily adapt to a fast paced and changing environment. A student within Communication and/or Marketing is preferred and fluent in English both written and spoken is required.
Also, the ideal candidate is:
- Profound in the english language, both written and spoken
- Dynamic and eager to work on a variety of topics
- Pro-active , creative and entreprenieurial mind set
- Proficient within Microsoft Office
- Able to draft high quality communications (e-mails, MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
- Collaborative and a team player
- Concerned for quality, accuracy and data
- Socially involved with the team
The intern must be enrolled at a university or college for the entire duration of the internship.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.