Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Motorola, Technical Support Trainee
Czerwone Maki 82, Krakow, Polonia
- To give second/third line technical support to both Motorola Solutions’ contracted customers and internal teams.
- To give second/third line technical support to both internal and external customers via telephone or remote access, based around a technology area in line with the ITIL framework.
- To take ownership of customer issues and ensure accurate and timely ticket management, driving investigations and root cause analysis to meet or exceed customer expectations and contractual obligations; investigations include analysing data gathered on site as well as reproducing issues in a lab environment.
- Must be able to liaise between the engineering departments and external and internal customers coherently in written and spoken English and German.
- Very good English and German skills (both spoken and written) are required
- Final-year student of IT, Telecommunications, Linguistics or similar fields
- Ability to work in an international team
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or experience in a technical support environment is a distinct advantage
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.