Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
eBay, WorkingStudent Product Analytics
Albert-Einstein-Ring 2-6, Berlin, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis
- Work with and support highly skilled Product Analysts, driving for results. Structure complex, ambiguous consumer experience & commercial performance questions.
- Analyze product usage trends to uncover potential commercial opportunities.
- Enable other teams to better understand how our product is used by providing dashboards, reports, or through other, innovative methods.
- Apply and improve your knowledge of tracking and analytics tools and methods, as well as our customers, business, and markets.
- You are successfully studying Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics or another quantitative field
- You share our passion for using data to impact real-world decisions
- You have an outstanding attention to detail and a solid understanding of data methods and statistics
- You want to apply and improve your good knowledge of relevant tools for user tracking, data retrieval, and data handling (e.g. Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- You use your analytical abilities to break down problems and projects into smaller pieces and effectively communicate with a diverse set of people to reach the right outcomes as quickly as possible
- You are fluent in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.