Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 26/06/2020
Boehringer Ingelheim, Internship CNS Diseases Research - Neuroscience Analysis
Birkendorfer Str. 65, Biberach an der Riß, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Statistica/Data analysis
To support the scientists working in CNS R&D, you will assist with the creation and development of custom analysis tools and pipelines for the processing of electrophysiological time series data.
You will develop modules for the automation of analysis workflows.
With the documentation of your code and preparation of tutorials in the Jupyter environment, you help facilitate implementation by scientists.
Throughout the process, you will communicate your progress regularly and develop your code iteratively based on user feedback.
- Master students of a scientific study programme, e.g. biology, biotechnology, engineering, informatics, statistics or equivalent
- Basic theoretical knowledge within the fields of biology, physics and statistics
- Intermediate or advanced Python programming skills, first experience with version control and electrophysiology desirable
- Interest in problem-solving, detail-orientation and effective communication skills
- Fluency in English in written and spoken form
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.