Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Continental, Intern for Development Production - Electrification Technology
Continental Automotive Romania
Bulevardul Poitiers 6, Iași, Romania
Benefit: Rimborso trasporti + mensa
- Support for implement manufacturing processes in Frontend, Middle Line and Backend section of the product group 48V Mild Hybrid eDrives and Battery;
- Involve in design for manufacturing workshops during the product development process ;
- Support for defining future layouts of production lines considering the requirements of lean manufacturing, budget und schedule;
- Participate in building equipment’s requirement specifications for production lines based on technical regulations, P-FMEA and customer specifications
- Involve in Equipment supplier’s nomination
- Support for acceptance of the plants at the supplier considering the specification requirements;
- Involve in setup and start-up of the production line together with the suppliers and plant personnel;
- Support the plant during the rump-up of the project and handover to the plant after achieving defined key figures to the production unit;
- Improve existing manufacturing processes using statistical methods;
- International assistance in problems and improvements of the manufacturing.
- Studies in progress in a relevant field (Mechanical, Electronics and Telecommunication, etc);
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinking and innovational strength;
- Goal-oriented approaching to tasks;
- High capacity of teamwork and enthusiasm,
- Good Communication skills and fluent level of English;
- Travel readiness.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.