Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Continental, Internship Software Tester for VNI
Continental Automotive Romania
Bulevardul Poitiers 6, Iași, Romania
Benefit: Mensa, agevolazioni trasporti
In VNI CE department, we work mainly on telematics projects validating features as emergency calls, stolen vehicle tracking, vehicle location by GPS, wireless vehicle safety communications, vehicle diagnostics and maintenance notifications. Before going into mass production, the product must be tested and validated to ensure the functionality requested by the client and by internal standards.
As an Internship in our group, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in Agile teams and in a safe environment to learn and improve;
- Test and validate the software on the ECU using SW and HW tools;
- Actively contribute in setting up and maintaining the test environment (e.g. SW tools, test automation, test benches);
- Be involved in test automation activities;
- Document tests and investigations results and provide the reports to project management;
- Ensure the required quality level over the test process.
- Cooperate with an international development team;
- Bring your own ideas and contribution to the development of the future automotive products.
- Knowledge of testing strategies, tools and methodologies;
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- Logical and structural thinking;
- Good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- Good English skill in speaking, writing and listening.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira;
- Scripting (Python, Bash) or basic programming knowledge;
- Knowledge in using Windows Office (MS Word, MS Excel and VBA).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.