Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
European Central Bank, Traineeships in Analytics/Data Science in Human Resources
ECB - European Central Bank
Sonnemannstrasse 20, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane, Statistica/Data analysis
1.070 euro mensili
Benefit: indennità di alloggio
L'offerta scade il 21/07/2020
- provide hands-on support in using and manipulating people-related data for different projects and operational tasks, such as transforming, reshaping and visualising datasets;
- help to design and pilot advanced HR analytics use cases through statistical modelling, data interpretation, deriving recommendations, documentation and writing implementation requirements;
- carry out statistical analyses to address operational and strategic HR questions and help to establish HR policies;
- manage day-to-day reporting for HR business partners, colleagues in HR who design policies, managers and other stakeholders;
- streamline, digitalise and automate processes, for example by developing analytical and business intelligence applications and supporting IT projects;
- help to upskill colleagues on topics such as analytics and statistics and update management activities such as software training.
- a bachelor’s degree or higher, with a specialisation in one of the following fields: data science, statistics, mathematics, computer science, human resources management, business administration, economics, social and organisational psychology, business information systems, business analytics, or another relevant discipline;
- as a minimum, either an intermediate level of expertise with R or advanced skills with another statistical programming language or 6 months of experience as an HR analytics professional;
- experience in or knowledge of analytics and data science methodologies;
- excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an interest in complex technical content;
- a sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, or similar software;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, read more.
- experience with SQL and/or Python;
- experience with Tableau;
- experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Impala or Hive;
- knowledge of one or more SAP HCM (Human Capital Management) modules;
- experience with econometric techniques or financial/actuarial modelling.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.