As a Competitive Intelligence Intern, you will be part of the Business Intelligence Centre, helping monitoring Nestlé’s key competitors’ activities & generating strategic insights on the Business Environment (competition, retail and economics). A day in the life of...
• Assist the Competitive Intelligence team through:
• Regular screening of category trends and our competitive landscape
• Detailed analysis of competitor’s business and financial performance
• Review of some of our major competitors (strengths, strategies, key battles and implications for Nestlé)
• Provide ad-hoc support to the category strategy managers for the preparation of the Global Business Strategies, wargames and other strategic papers.
• Completed bachelor’s degree in business, Finance, Economics, or related
• Previous experiences are a plus (i.e. Strategy Consulting or Business Intelligence in FMCG company)
• Proficiency in English required (oral & written); any additional language is an asset
• Excellent analytical & synthesis skills, good understanding of key financial information
• Ability to work with cross-functional teams, project management, affinity with all types of media and communication.
We require someone precise, rigorous, self-driven and with ability to follow through and execute while involving all relevant stakeholders. Your strong team spirit and your high level of curiosity especially for business and financial information will contribute to bring added-value to our business.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose. It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs. By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.