Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Continental, Internship Software Developer C++ for VNI
Continental Automotive Romania
Bulevardul Poitiers 6, Iași, Romania
Benefit: Mensa, agevolazioni trasporti
In VNI CE department, we work mainly on telematics projects for features as emergency calls, stolen vehicle tracking, vehicle location by GPS, wireless vehicle safety communications, vehicle diagnostics and maintenance notifications.
As a software developer in our team, you develop hardware-related software for innovative telematics & infotainment products.
You are responsible for the conception and implementation of the components; you are involved in product definition and specification, develop the architecture and implement it later in the system.
As an Internship in our group, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work in Agile teams and in a safe environment to learn and improve;
- Implement software in cross-domain project teams at international level;
- Collaborate with our architects, experienced developers and Integration & Testing colleagues, in order to achieve cohesive, performant and fully functional solutions;
- Ensure the required quality level over the development process.
- Student at Technical University (i.e. Computer Science, Informatics);
- Good knowledge of OOP principles & programming skills in C++ and/or other object-oriented languages;
- Passionate about programming or automotive;
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems (e.g.: Linux, Windows);
- Logical and structural thinking;
- Good communication skills and team orientated approach;
- Good English skill in speaking, writing and listening.
Nice to have:
- Experience in automotive industry;
- Experience in software development process;
- Experience in C or Java;
- SW Tools: CANoe, Jira;
- Basic Electronics knowledge.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.