Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Philips, Internship: Structured Finance – Philips Capital
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: agosto-settembre 2020
- Supporting the development of financing solutions/programs to grow business across different markets
- Assisting in deal structuring and negotiations with financing partners including commercial banks, lease companies, Export Credit Agencies (ECA's), private credit insurers, private equity, etc
- Developing standardized material for financing and share the best practices across the markets
- Students currently pursuing their Masters in Finance, International Business, Economics or related field. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Possess Corporate Finance and Financial Markets and Accounting knowledge
- Proactive personality, self-starter, can work under pressure with accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills and enjoys working in teams
- Previous internship experience is desirable
- Good proficiency in English is a must.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.