Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Kraft Heinz, Marketing Operations Artwork Intern
Kraft Heinz Company
Nieuwe Dukenburgseweg 19, Nijmegen, Paesi Bassi
5-6 mesi. Inizio: luglio-agosto 2020
625 euro mensili
Benefit: rimborso spese traporto
- Actively participate in international artwork projects, supporting the EU and local marketing teams to create and approve artworks in the system and provide technical expertise.
- Working close with the Artwork agency, Kraft Heinz factories and Kraft Heinz co-packers and printers to ensure artwork is delivered with the highest quality and in time.
- Contribute to Artwork process improvements and efficient ways of working.
- Best practice marketing models, stakeholder management, timeline management and data management
- You are enrolled at a European university during at least 50% of the duration of the internship.
- You are nearing the end of your bachelor's degree, or pursuing your master’s degree.
- You have good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (Dutch is a bonus).
- Strong affinity with product packaging.
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel and Power point skills.
- NOTE: EU working rights are required.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.