Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Philips, Internship: Risk & Portfolio Management
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
- Assisting the team in setting up a database, reporting and monitoring system for on- and off-balance sheet financing positions for global markets (at customer level)
- Developing a database, reporting and monitoring system monitoring various exposures, equity stakes, interest rates and/or FX risks and hedging thereof
- Maintaining the Risk & Portfolio Management Data base (credit approvals, Return On Invested Capital, Philips Investments and Alliances Committee approvals)
- Conducting financial research and credit research
- Preparing professional presentations and training materials
- Currently studying towards your University of Applied Sciences or University in Sciences Bachelor/Master in Industrial Engineering, Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, (Business) Economics, Econometrics, Data Sciences or Statistics. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- You have affinity with Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- You are an experienced user in Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, and Salesforce (prefer; if not we offer you training)
- You have a good overview of what the banks and other financial institutions have to offer as Philips preferably finances its customers with external bank funding.
- You have strong communication skills and like to work in teams in a dynamic environment of a new company; multi-tasking, stakeholder management
- You are accurate and is self-starter with good communication skills in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.