Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
RWE, Working Student HR People & Organisational Development
Kruppstraße 5, Essen, Germania
- Ensure the process is adhered to: Daily tracking of outstanding actions using the project management tool JIRA, chase where needed, point of contact for questions about the process, work with HR and IT teams to resolve problems.
- Ensure the process is maintained: Maintain process documentation and publishing, i.e. maintaining internal web pages, develop new process maps and documents as the IT landscape changes.
- Ensure the process is improved: Drive problem solving & continuous improvement, responsible to gather and analyse all process KPI’s, support preparation of and participate in Quarterly CI meetings, work with business and IT teams to implement improvements.
- Student in a Bachelor's or Master's degree programme (at least 3rd semester) in business administration or related courses
- Very good spoken and written English skills
- Fast comprehension and high level of commitment
- High level understanding of IT terminology would be helpful
- Understanding of end to end process management, continuous improvement, key performance indicators and lean approaches would be helpful
- High level of personal responsibility and pronounced contact strength as well as teamwork
- Enjoy working independently and self-motivated
- Very good knowledge of how to use MS Office (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.