Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Credit Suisse, Internship Risk Management – Trade Analysis
Zürich, Zürich, Svizzera
Contabilità e finanza, Engineering, Statistica/Data analysis
- You an exciting internship in our Trade Analysis team within the Counterparty Portfolio Modelling department, which is an integral part of the Quantitative Analysis and Technology function under CRO division.
- An opportunity to be working in close collaboration with our global teams based in Singapore, London, and Mumbai, and methodology teams in charge of the credit exposure and loan-to-value models.
- You will perform accurate quantitative analyses on new and existing trades, calculating credit exposures for FX/PM derivatives and equity derivatives and calculate the loan-to-values for securities, including various types of structured products
- A platform to provide meaningful advice on quantitative credit risk topics to the Front Office (Sales & Trading) and credit officers
- You will identify limitations and flag proactively to methodology teams with appropriate proposed solutions
- The chance to contribute finding tactical solutions and tools for pre-trade-analysis and sophisticated transaction reviews.
- At least two years of studies in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, or similar.
- You have great interest in working for the financial industry and excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Deep knowledge of derivative valuation and risk quantification is appreciated.
- Programming experience (e.g. R, Python, Excel VBA/Macros, C#) is a plus.
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive can-do attitude and outstanding interpersonal skills?
- You speak English fluently, German is a nice-to-have.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.