Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Deutsche Börse, Intern - Execution & Settlement Principal Broking Business
Deutsche Börse - Eurex Clearing AG
Mergenthalerallee 61, Frankfurt am Main, Germania
Contabilità e finanza
3 - 6 mesi, inizio 1. agosto 2020.
- Support at development and drafting information- and decision documents (PowerPoint-presentations) for the Division management and various other boards & committees
- Support within the continuous improvement process and development of creative and constructive solution approaches
- Project support and various supportive tasks for the project managers (PMO)
- Support at review & quality assurance of financial reportings and Business Cases (using Microsoft Excel), and the maintenance and follow-up on project- and milestone plans
- Consolidation and tracking of issue-lists, and administrative and organizational tasks
- Students must be enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state during their internship
- First practical work experience via internships or part-time/ student jobs, experiences abroad, and active social service engagements will be a benefit
- Excellent analytical skills, a structured work organization, and confident handling of figures while developing well-structured problem solving options and process overviews
- High organizational talent, communication capabilities and team orientation, independent work method, high commitment to delivery, and high self-responsibility & ownership
- Very good experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency in written and spoken English – German knowledge of advantage
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.