Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
SAP, Intern/Working Student: Data Anonymization and Privacy Job
Vincenz-Prießnitz-Straße 1, Karlsruhe, Germania
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
We offer an internship (full time) or working student (part time) position in the highly relevant area of data privacy. To fill this position, we are looking for a motivated and self-driven student to assist us with the following tasks:
- Develop and improve new data anonymization methods based on deep learning
- Build and extend machine learning models to evaluate performance and privacy
- Communicate key results and insights from our research to internal audiences
- Master’s student at university or university of applied sciences
- Preferred field(s) of study: Computer Science, Statistics, or related field with strong CS background
- Computer skills: Programming in Python; experience with ML libraries (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn)
- Language skills: Fluency in spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Soft skills: Goal-oriented thinking, ability to communicate accurately and proactively
- Others: Proficiency in data science and knowledge of statistics are helpful
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.