Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Philips, Internship: Knowledge and Data Management
High Tech Campus 34, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
Informatica/ICT, Statistica/Data analysis
Almeno 6 mesi
- Perform Regulatory process gap analysis and propose design changes to the tool as related to local markets' regulatory processes and tooling.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that IT applications and data models support the business process requirements and design as required.
- Support process implementation programs and projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed and as related to markets international Regulatory.
- Ensure timely preparation of the materials (guidelines, work instructions, learnings, etc.) necessary for the deployment of the new process / new way of working to each market and Business units/ sites Regulatory and the quality team as applicable.
- Support, from an IT perspective an accurate regulatory performance tracking and impact reporting against targets
- Bachelor or Master in IT, Data Science, Business Analytics, or other relevant filed. You need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Experience in project management
- Details oriented with analytical thinking
- Quick learner
- Advanced IT skills (e.g. SharePoint, Wiki, Visual Basic for Applications, …)
- Fluent in English
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.