Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 30/06/2020
Bcw, Internship - Public Affairs - Healthcare and Food Practice
BCW - Burson Cohn & Wolfe
Square de Meeûs 37, Bruxelles, Belgio
6 mesi. Inizio metà agosto 2020.
- Monitoring and research on EU policy developments.
- Attend team meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Involvement in client work and occasional client meetings
- Participation as a junior consultant in client projects.
- Writing reports and preparing briefings.
- Assisting in event organisation and attending them in a professional capacity.
- Have an interest in and understanding of the EU policy (particularly regarding healthcare and/or food) and decision-making processes.
- A degree in European studies, international relations or politics.
- And/or prior experience within the EU institutions or other EU-focused role(s).
- And/or experience with Health/food NGOs
- Strong research abilities.
- Excellent communication skills - both spoken and written.
- Basic Social Media Knowledge and experience.
- Critical thinking with an eagerness to work in a super international (and fun) team.
- Legal eligibility to work in the EU.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.