Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 02/07/2020
International Atomic Energy Agency, Internship – Innovation Team, Business Solutions Section, Division of Information Technology
IAEA - International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramer Str. 5, Wien, Austria
L'offerta scade il 12/08/2020
Research current and not currently in use technologies, applications, frameworks and platforms at the IAEA in order to broaden the knowledge base and facilitate better technology decision making in BSS, MTIT and IAEA as the whole;
Build rapid prototypes and Proof of Concepts (PoC) to determine fit and usability;
Support the team in communication to business through workshops, consulting, drop in sessions and other activities as required;
Contribute to establishing an Innovation Programme by providing relevant inputs;
Contribute in fostering innovation across the IAEA by suggesting ideas and drafting changes to existing processes and policies;
Assist in on-going projects and activities.
Skills and Expertise
- HTML/Web Tools and Technologies
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or strong programming ability
- Candidates must be a minimum of 20 years of age and have completed at least three years of full-time studies at a university or equivalent institution towards the completion of a first degree.
- Candidates may apply up to one year after the completion of a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree.
- Candidates must not have previously participated in the IAEA's internship programme.
- Good written and spoken English essential; fluency in any other IAEA official language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish or Russian) an asset.
- Candidates must attach two signed letters of recommendation to their application.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.