Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/12/2018
EuroMed Rights, Mashreq Internship
Rue des Comédiens 22, Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Legale/Affari internazionali, Solidarietà/Diritti umani
6 mesi. Inizio gennaio 2019
751€ al mese
L'offerta scade il 06/01/2019
public transport + lunch vouchers
The intern will assist the Mashreq team under the overall supervision of, and according to priorities set by the Mashreq Advocacy Coordinator. The team is also composed of an Advocacy Officer and an assistant. The following tasks are to be performed:
- Support the Mashreq team with the practical and logistical organisation of activities, including sending invitation letters, setting up meetings, booking hotels, flights and trains, etc.;
- Participate in various meetings, take notes and prepare meeting reports and minutes;
- Maintain and update the database of advocacy contacts, when relevant in cooperation with the communication department.
- University Degree in European studies, human rights, law, political and social science – other degrees may also be considered;
- Keen interest and preferably proven work experience in the protection of human rights, NGOs of the EU/Middle East;
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is imperative. Knowledge of Arabic will be an asset;
- Computer literacy in Word, basic Excel knowledge.