Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/12/2018
ICRC, Traineeship in Trends, Reputation, Analysis & Knowledge Unit
International Committee of the Red Cross
Avenue de la Paix 19, Geneva, Svizzera
L'offerta scade il 18/12/2018
Under the supervision and guidance of the Media Analysts, the post holder will:
- Conduct daily/weekly media monitoring; s/he identifies, collects and synthesizes information mentioning the ICRC or the Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement and other main humanitarian organizations
- Produce visual & reader friendly analytical reports integrating measurement & benchmark data as well as recommendations for future communications plans.
- Conduct ad-hoc researches and produce short syntheses / reports on subjects of interest to the ICRC, using environment scanning and data analysis tools.
- University degree in the social sciences, international relations or specialization in the information/communication sciences
- Experience in conducting social media monitoring and researches
- Knowledge of professional traditional and social media monitoring tools
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to create visually clear reports, combining data with context
- Experience with data analytics and tools
- Good written and oral communication skills (English and French); German or Spanish is an asset