Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/01/2019
Intel, Internship - RF Firmware Engineering
Freistädter Str. 400, Linz, Austria
3 - 6 mesi. inizio 1. semestre 2019.
You will work on the design and implementation as well as verification for our real-time control firmware. You will work closely with our Hardware Developers, System Engineers, and System Integration Engineers.
- You should be a student of Embedded Systems Design, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Additional qualifications include:
- Low-level programming skills using C and assembler Embedded systems proficiency, 32-bit microcontrollers ISR, real time, limited and shared resources
- HW/SW co-verification, debugging using Pre-Silicon RTL simulation and System C environments as well as target HW.
- Basic understanding of signal processing will make your start easier
- Basic understanding of mobile communications 2G/3G/4G/5G will make your start easier