Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/02/2019
Ericsson, Developer - Summer Intern
Lindholmspiren 11, 417 56 Goteborg, Svezia
We are looking self-motivated product developers who love solving complex problems to join our great international development teams.
Currently, we have three different topics so far for the internship project:
- Negative testing with T-Fuzz
- Serverless Service Based Interface
- Blockchain for software supply
You will get a chance to build a huge network with other students and gain experience of working with our high development teams as well.
- Programming skills in Erlang, Python TTCN and shell scripting
- Courses: Networking, Algorithms, Linux development, GIT
- Good academic results and positive attitude towards challenges and change.
- Test oriented
- Additional Requirements:
- Self motivated
- Team work, good collaboration to work with people from different backgrounds
- Good communication Skills
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- University students within computer science (or similar) and preferably with orientation towards computer systems and network security