Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2019
BMW, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - 12 Month Placement - Quality Management,
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
The Dr, Westhampnett, Chichester, Regno Unito
12 mesi. Inizio luglio 2019.
£17,500 annue + benefit
L'offerta scade il 16/03/2019
- Support, coordination and management of specific daily tasks and longer term projects.
- Co-ordination and steering of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Support and implementation of quality improvements through the problem management process (PMP).
- Steering and implementation of planning activities to support volume flexibility and new product introduction.
- Analysis of data sets to give transparency to the existing target environment with a view to offering improvement opportunities.
- Supporting the implementation of the Value Production System and Work Organisation throughout the Assembly process.
- You need to be a student in Mechanical, Manufacturing or Automotive Engineering studies.
- Knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, Manufacturing Systems and or Quality Systems.
- Able to communicate in the English language; German would be beneficial.
- You need to be able to work independently within the management team, have the ability to organise yourself and work in a team environment.
- You will be required to work from your own initiative taking projects and tasks from concept through to a complete and implemented solution.
- Strong PC skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office.