Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/10/2018
UNFCCC, Internship Mitigation, Data and Analysis programme
UNFCCC, United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1, Bonn, Germania
L'offerta scade il 20/10/2018
- Conduct research on options for transitioning to low-to-zero carbon economy;
- Undertake analysis and assessment of the strategic needs for transitioning to hydrogen economy for a selected city;
- Prepare a technical paper with the view to informing such a transition.
- Candidates must have completed an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a Master's programme at a recognized university at the time of application and for the duration of the internship.
- Studies in the fields of environmental sciences and/or engineering, sustainable development, or other related fields with good understanding of limate change mitigation policy.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Candidates should have strong analytical and writing and skills.