Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/10/2019
International Criminal Court, Internship - Office of the Director, Division of Judicial Services
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2019
- Conduct legal research on all matters related to the mandate of the Division.
- Provide support to Sections of the Division on specific projects related to their mandate
- Follow all the cases before the Court;
- Provide summaries of important filings and where required, an in-depth analysis of relevant decisions;
- Attend, on behalf of the Office of the Director, the Guest lectures which are regularly hosted by the Office of the Prosecutor in which prominent speakers are invited to speak about current issues in international law which relate to the work of the Court;
- Draft correspondences;
- Draft memoranda;
- Assist with managing the Court’s list of experts database; and
- Provide administrative assistance when required.
- In order to complete these services access will be granted to the Court’s own library as well as its wide range of legal databases.
- All candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of their studies at a recognised university in the area of law, international relations or other relevant field. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
- Maintains a service-orientated attitude at all times.
- Has a genuine interest in international law, particularly international criminal law, and legal research.
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
- Proficiency in either of the working languages of the Court (French or English) is required. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.