Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 23/06/2020
Unicredit, Intern Credit Risk Management Financial Institutions
Arabellastr. 12, München, Germania
Contabilità e finanza
Various sophisticated tasks:
- support the credit officer by analyzing counterparty risk
- research regarding banking sector information
- project work with focus on actual topics from the banking environment (depending on the duration of your internship)
- Bachelor or Master student of Business Administration, Economics or related study area with specialization in Finance
- Very good to good academic achievement
- Inital work experience in the field of: ideally in the banking sector
- Strong interest in equities an the capital market business
- Interest in economic topics
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Excellent using MS Office
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- French or Spanish language skills beneficial
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.