Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/07/2020
TNO, Internship Ultra-flexible Active-Matrix Electrophysiology Arrays for Neural Interfacing
High Tech Campus 25, Eindhoven, Paesi Bassi
- Knowledge acquisition through literature survey, discussion with other team members, and internal seminars
- Performing realization and/or electrical characterization in cleanroom(s) and electrical laboratories
- Analysis and presentation of experimental data (electrical and mechanical testing)
- Documentation of results in a technical report
- Presentation of results in internal seminars
- Master student with a relevant background ranging from physics, chemistry, nanotechnology, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, materials science, etc. with both theoretical and experimental skills.
- You have good communication skills in English
- Proactive, independent but also a team player
- Experience working in electronics is desired
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.