Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/07/2020
Schmidt Hammer Lassen, Industrial Design Intern
Schmidt Hammer Lassen
Njalsgade 17A Pakhus 2, Copenhagen, Danimarca
Ingegneria e Architettura
Secondo semestre 2020
- Be a part of developing projects that address emerging environmental and architectural concerns such as climate-change resilience, the changing nature of work, circular-economy, human health, resource conservation etc.
- Work together with skilled, experienced architects, industrial designers and manufacturers
- Expand your skills and discover new ways of working in the fields, design for manufacture, computational design, prototyping in our fabrication lab, renders, sustainability metrics, Life-cycle-analysis etc.
- Participate in an exciting learning program where our studios’ experts and leaders will introduce you to the most important areas within design and building technology.
- Be teamed up with an experienced colleague, who will mentor you and give you feedback on your work
- Get a strong foundation for your education and a future career in the architecture and design industry
- Currently studying architecture – as this internship is only for students still enrolled in school or students on an Erasmus+ ProgrammeCurrently studying architecture – as this internship is only for students still enrolled in school or students on an Erasmus+ Programme
- Ability to work in a 3D design program e.g. Rhino, Fusion 360, Inventor, Solidworks or similar
- Ability to research and present in a graphically proficient way
- Ability to think through the process of manufacturing or production in the creation of design ideas, i.e. propose how your design ideas idea might be made.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.