Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 16/07/2020
European Institute of Public Administration, Student Assistant
European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA)
Onze Lieve Vrouweplein 22, Maastricht, Paesi Bassi
Inizio settembre 2020.
L'offerta scade il 16/08/2020
- Research in support of the preparation of seminars and other projects
- Document search as well as other materials and examples in the context of EU foreign policy and policy-making in the area of External Action
- Assisting in building case studies and learning exercises
- Assistance in the preparation of presentations in cooperation with project leaders
- Helping in developing visual materials and implementing online methodologies
- Other related tasks.
- Be enrolled as a student at a university in the EU
- At least three years of successfully completed university education in one of the following fields, in order of preference: European Studies with a focus on External Action, International Relations with a focus on the EU, International Law with the focus on the law of EU External Action
- A good familiarity with EU institutions and policy processes
- Good language and communication skills in English (C2 or mother tongue)
- Very good computer skills
- Excellent research skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.