Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/07/2020
GE, Internship - Thermo-Economic Optimization & Tool Development
GE - General Electric
Brown Boveri Strasse 7, Baden, Svizzera
6 mesi. Inizio settembre 2020.
- The main focus area is development & maintenance of standalone tools for thermo-economic optimization of full or limited scope of power plants
- Generating new algorithms for Advanced Plant Optimization tool in order to explore new features in combined cycle power plants
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, energy technology or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Solid understanding of thermodynamics
- Proficiency in programming with MATLAB and C++, background in Linux, efficient skills in VBA macros
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- High level of motivation and high level of communication skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.