Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/07/2020
International Criminal Court, Internship - Human Resources Section (Programme Coordination)
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
- Assist on the administration of the Junior Professional Officer (JPO) programme and the Internship and Visiting Professionals (IVP) programmes, to ensure effective and well-functioning programmes and related operations to meet the objectives of the programmes.
- Within the scope of project, assist the HR Officer in the implementation of the Junior Professional Officer (JPO) Programme by reviewing and drafting documents concerned, liaising with internal as well as external counterparts, facilitating the necessary actions for the implementation of the programme;
- Support HR outreach and employer branding activities for the programmes and the Court as an employer in general, facilitating fund-raising discussions with stakeholders interested in and willing to fund the programmes.
- Support the management of budget and grants to make sure that the programmes meet the financial standard as established;
- Assist in maintaining a regular contact and follow up with the JPOs and interns/VPs in order to ensure their satisfaction in the participation in the programmes;
- Assist in drafting financial reports and expenditure simulations for the programmes
- Support development initiatives for the Junior Professional Officer (JPO) programme and the Internship and Visiting Professionals (IVP) programmes
- Assist in the maintenance and development of databases;
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of the HRS Intranet page;
- Implementing communications designed to support key projects and initiatives, including drafting, editing, proofreading, and layout of content, in partnership with the HR team;
- Exploring new tools and tactics designed to engage staff members Court wide, in partnership with the HR team;
- Supporting in the establishment and management of strategic partnerships with governments, civil society, academic institutions, professional associations and networks, private sector organizations and service providers;
- Supporting in the preparation and development of guidelines, documents, trainings, workshops, webinars, learning materials, case studies, best practices and guides to build organizational internal communication, employer branding and talent outreach capacity;
- Providing guidance to HR staff members and hiring managers to enable them to conduct employer branding activities and to effectively implement functional/geographic talent outreach activities;
- Provide logistical support to organizational development projects, as needed
All Candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of a relevant study at a recognised university. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance. Candidates with Law, Human Resources, and Business Administration degrees are strongly encouraged to apply. Other academic qualifications are welcome.
Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers therefore; practical experience is not an essential prerequisite for selection. However, practical experience that is relevant to the work of the Court may be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
Knowledge of Languages:
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish) is considered an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.