Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 22/07/2020
Tesla, Business Resolution Internship
Burgemeester Stramanweg 122, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
The EMEA Business Resolution team was established in April 2018 to provide guidance and assist with finding “resolutions” related to (escalation) cases while acting in the best interest of both Tesla and the customer. The EMEA BR team supports Service, Sales & Delivery with matters related to:
- Return/Buyback cases
- Cases with a potential Legal Risk
- Cases with a potential media exposure
- Reviewing Goodwill requests
- Coaching, training
- Process Improvement/development
Learning Goals & Tasks:
- Hands on with legal escalations
- Assisting with process developments
- Legal checks on case base and project base
- Deep dive into selected topics
- Ad hoc projects
- European business law knowledge
- Previous work experience or internships related to the area of expertise
- Fluent in English and at least one other EMEA language
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, and intellectually curious
- Strong ability to embrace and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Speaking German is a plus
Please note that you have to be enrolled in a university throughout the internship period.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.