Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 27/07/2020
Philips, Internship: M&A Program Management Office
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: settembre 2020
- Identifying best practices for the Program Management Office (PMO) way of working and supportive tooling, based on inputs from literature, internal interviews and identified good practices
- Identifying best practices of Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) ways of working towards efficiency and continuous improvement
- Implementing effectively the changes in ways of working within the Post-Merger-Integration (PMI) team and functional expert areas
- Currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree. Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- You thrive in an environment of differing business & country cultures
- Project Management Knowledge; experience / certification a plus
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Be registered as a student during the entire internship period.
- For students outside EU/EER, internship should be compulsory by your education.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.